Thursday, November 8, 2012

Cream Puff

I have sweets on the mind since I skipped my cupcake day. I have major cookie baking to do tomorrow for a belated Halloween party and I know I will be checking all the batches for "poison" so I didn't think I needed a cupcake today.
A little tiny cream puff that won't ruin your diet.


What you need:

Worsted weight yarn in tan and white
Size F (3.75mm) hook
Polyester fiber fill
Yarn needle 
Scissors
Hot glue (optional)

Cream:

Chain 9. Sc back across - 8 sts
Working in back loops only, sc each row till you have 15 rows.

Puff:
Work in continuous rows
Tan, make two.


  • Chain 2
  • Round 1: Work 6 sc in first chain
  • Round 2: Work 2 sc in each sc around - 12 st
  • Round 3: *2 sc in next st, sc in next st, rep from * around - 18 st
  • Round 4: *2 sc in next st, sc in each of next 2 sts, rep from * around - 24 st
  • Round 5-6: sc in each sc around
  • Break yarn, weave in ends on one and leave a tail of yarn on the other

Finishing Touches:


Gather one end of the cream and sew down side. Stuff slightly with fiber fill.
Sew top and bottom of the puff together like a clam shell.
Sew or glue cream inside puff.
Leave the top of the puff free so you can pull it up to see the cream.




Do not distribute or publish this pattern in any other form. If you like this pattern and would like to share please link to this blog. 
Thank you.